Cut Opening extension for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/Structure/MEP automatically creates openings around the Ducts, Pipes, Cable Trays and Conduits in floors, walls and ceilings.
Revit add-on Cut Opening manages the creation of openings where ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings. Application uses Revit® "Interference Check" results for opening creation.
"Outstanding tool. Made my day... 'cause it is easy to use and when I run the Interference check (either in Revit or Clash detective in Navis) saves time due to unnecessary clarifications and acceptance of these clashes. Thanks for this tool that thinks about our needs as designers!"
- Edgardo J. Lopez, Industrial Sprinkler Corp.
Cut Opening TOP 3 Uses:
Press the "Buy Now" button to pay.
There is no registration required.
The T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) software is transferred as well as activated via the Internet. After you make a payment you’ll be provided with Serial Number and software installation in 24 hours.
30-day money back guarantee.
standalone, permanent (there is NO SUBSCRIPTION included).
Compatible with Revit® 2015, Revit® 2014, Revit® 2013, Revit® 2012, and Revit® 2011!
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
Autodesk Revit extension - Cut Opening
Other media files:
Autodesk Revit add-on Cut Opening provides a set of tools for creating and cutting openings in building construction.
- Cut Opening utilizes Revit "Interference Check" resultsfor adding openings.
- Automatically creates openingswhere ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings.
- Adds opening offsetif needed.
- User can change the type and shape of opening.
- The cut offset and shape of opening can be locked.
- Possibility to change/delete existing openings if needed.
- Works with linked files. Architectural project can be linked to MEP project as well as MEP project can be linked to Architectural part.
Published versions: Cut Opening v2015.1, v2014.1, v2013.3, v2012.5, v2011.2.
1. How can I cut holes in the places where ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits are intersecting walls, floors or ceilings? Do I need to cut it manually? How much time I will spend to cut 100 openings?
2. Can I change offsets of created openings a lot faster than manually doing so?
3. How can I create openings in walls, floors or ceilings if it is in the linked file?
Please take a video tour and get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions working with:
The Revit add-on Cut Opening expedites your collision detection and hole cutting processes:
- Time-Saving Modeling Process - you can easily cut holes automatically in the places where MEP ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings. Openings can be created in construction elements that are in the linked files. Fast offset modifications of already created openings.
- Easy to Use - simple, user-friendly interface.
- Error Prevention - increased quality in documents created in Revit by reducing missed openings.
Thank you for using T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) software products. Please make sure you are running the latest release of you purchased product.
All Cut Opening published versions: v2015.1, v2014.1, v2013.3, v2012.5, v2011.2.
Cut Opening v2015.1 was released on 07.05.2014.