Valuable Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/Structure/MEP extension for sheet management.
The Smart Sheets Revit extension is a great tool for lining views up between sheets if you don't already have a system in place to do it. Smart Sheets provides a set of tools for management of sheets; creates new sheets by selected templates; adds new views according to the selected view position; updates sheet parameters.
Smart Sheets TOP 3 Uses:
- Performance Increase
- Error Reduction
- Easy to Use
Autodesk Revit extension - Smart Sheets
Autodesk Revit extension Smart Sheets provides a set of tools for fast documentation process.
- Creates new sheets by the selected template.
- Saves graphical, crop information and scale if needed.
- Saves position of the views.
- Adds new views to corresponding sheets according to the selected view position.
- Updates sheet parameters.
- Works with assembly views and sheets.
- Allows to find and filter views by discipline and put them into the sheets.New Feature!
Published versions: Smart Sheets v.2014.1, v2013.1, v2012.3.
1. Do I have to manually create all of the sheets for my 100 floor building?
2. How can I add additional views to existing set of 100 sheets a lot faster than doing so manually?
3. Do I need to manually update different scales on every sheet in a 100 sheet set?
4. How can I put new views into the same place on all sheets?
5. How can I update specific parameters for 100 or more sheets?
Please take a video tour and get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions working with:
The Revit add-on Smart Sheets forces Revit project organizing & documenting processes.
- Quick production of complicated documents – Smart Sheets helps to create new sheets and to manage them with ease.
- Optimization of work routines - Better productivity when using Autodesk Revit.
- Easy to Use – Simple user-friendly interface allows you to easily create and update sheets for multiplex building.
- Reduction of Errors – Automatic Sheet creation reduces the chances of someone missing something.
- Reduction of Administrative Work on Sheets.
Thank you for using tools4revit software products. Please make sure if you are running the latest release of you purchased product.
All Smart Sheets published versions:
v2014.1, v2013.4, 2012.4.
Smart Sheets v2014.1 has been released on 11.04.2013.
If you want to try the newest Smart Sheets version, please click on this link Smart Sheets download page >>.