Dynamic Legend is powerful Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/Structure/MEP extension that allows you to quickly create, modify and update legends for Revit elements.
Dynamic Legend creates & updates intelligent legends and creates specifications per different legend pages. Works with all Revit categories those can be added to a legend view.
Dynamic Legend TOP 3 Uses:
| The tools4revit software is transferred as well as activated via the Internet. After you make a payment you’ll be provided with Serial Number and software installation in 24 hours.
30-day money back guarantee.
Autodesk Revit extension - Dynamic Legend
Features for Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP
Dynamic Legend is an Autodesk Revit extension that provides a set of tools that allow you quickly and easily create legend of any Revit Family.
- Convenient dialog allows to find and group elements and to filter and analyze legend data before creation.
- Ability to create legends on different pages.
- Ability to update all selected legends with one click.
- Has possibility to use real element pictures instead of legend components.
- Ability to use one or more element views in the legend.
- Works with linked projects.
Published versions: Dynamic Legend v2014.1, v2013.2, v2012.3, 2011.4.
1. Do I need to manually create legend tables with element views in my project?
2. How can I update elements in the legend, depending on the model? It takes a long time to manually create a legend and to update all of the data in the legend!
3. What do I need to do if I want to use actual images of the doors and other elements in my legends?
4. Do I have to manually split my created legend table to place them on different pages?
5. How can I quickly create a legend table depended on swing direction of my doors or windows?
6. Can I update elements in the legend from the linked project?
7. Can I create a legend table with top, side and front views of an element?
Please take a video tour and get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions working with:
The Revit extension Dynamic Legend dramatically speeds up the Revit project documentation process:
- Speed– The Dynamic Legend extension helps to quickly and accurately create legends of the families in your design. Revit doesn’t update elements or properties in the legend. Depending on the complexity of the model it can take a long time to create and update all of the data in the legend manually.
- Easy to Use– Dynamic Legend tools allows you to automatically create/update legends.
- Reduction of errors– The Dynamic Legend never misses a thing.
- Saved settings for future projects – Allows you to re-create legends to meet company standards.
Other media files:
Thank you for using tools4revit software products. Please make sure if you are running the latest release of you purchased product.
All Dynamic Legend published versions: v2014.1, v2013.1, v2012.2, 2011.4.
Dynamic Legend v2014.1 has been released on 18.04.2013.