Flexible Element and Grid Renumbering
Autodesk® Revit® extension Sort Mark provides a set of tools for fast implementing, sorting and modifying element data.
- Detects grid geometry and renumbers them.
- Renumbers grids automatically after they have been changed in the project.
- Powerful and flexible functions allow renumbering of any Revit elements (Doors, Windows, Beams, Columns, Pipes, etc.) in a number of different ways.
- Writes swing direction for the doors into the door's properties.
- Writes flip/mirror orientation for the selected elements.
- Recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates.
- Creates new shared parameters and many more functions.
- Possibility to save numbering settings under the separate name.
- Possibility to sort elements in Ascending/Descending order.