Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful tool for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Manage information of all walls in your project.
- Export filtered, grouped, or selected information (wall parameters) to Excel.
- Decompose wall layers into separate wall types according to user's predefined configuration.
- Fully control joins and gap distances between walls.
- Insert gravity points.
- Add additional information about real wall orientation, elevation, or coordinates.
- Split walls at exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls.
- Split walls automatically by predefined panel size.
Review wall information, copy parameter values, calculate elevations, export information to Excel, or find and select walls through wall browser window:
Decompose wall layers into separate wall types by user-defined configuration:
Use different options from the Split Walls menu to auto-split walls by using predefined panel size settings, or split in exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls:
Split curved walls using defined rules:
Fully control joins and gap distances between walls:
Insert gravity points: