Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful tool for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Manage information of all walls in your project.
- Export filtered, grouped, or selected information (wall parameters) to Excel.
- Decompose wall layers into separate wall types according to user's predefined configuration.
- Fully control joins and gap distances between walls.
- Insert gravity points.
- Add additional information about real wall orientation, elevation, or coordinates.
- Split walls at exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls.
- Split walls automatically by predefined panel size.
Review wall information, copy parameter values, calculate elevations, export information to Excel, or find and select walls through wall browser window:
Decompose wall layers into separate wall types by user's predefined configuration:
Use different options from the Split Walls menu to automatically split walls by using predefined panel size settings, or split in exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls:
Split curved walls using defined rules:
Fully control joins and gap distances between walls:
Insert gravity points: