Versatile Floor Panel Creator and Updater
Autodesk® Revit® extension Smart Floors provides a lot of tools for creating and cutting reinforced floor slabs. This Revit plugin generates pre-stressed concrete floors in Revit based on walls and other references, with updates when geometry changes.
- Inserts or updates floor panels according to the selected walls, grids, reference planes or structural framing.
- Has the possibility to set offsets and position of floor panels.
- Inserts holes into selected floor panels.
- Cuts selected floor panel into two pieces.
- Creates floors according to the room boundaries. This method allows you to have a separate core floor for the whole building level and separate floors with finish layers for every room. Core floor can be later given to structural engineers, and architects can work just with finishes.
- Has flexible configuration that allows drawing floor boundaries in the room in different ways.
- Has the possibility to draw floor boundary in the room according to window/door center lines and solid faces.
- Updates all floor groups when the model geometry is changed.