Excel-to-Revit® Data Import and Links
Excel2R significantly speeds up the project documentation process in Revit.
- Creates/updates tables in Revit drafting view according to the selected table settings.
- Preserves the following MS Excel cell formatting: Cell width and height; Text size per cell; Text font per cell; Text style per cell (Bold, Italic, Underline); Text alignment within the cell (Left, Center, Right, Top, Middle, Bottom); Merged cell; Three cell border line thicknesses (Thin, Medium, Wide).
- Opt to use Revit text fonts or those chosen in Excel.
- Maintains a stable link between the Excel spreadsheet and Revit table.
- Imported Excel file is stored in your Revit project.
- Possible to map Text and Line Styles between Excel and Revit project.
- Possible to update Excel data.
- Notifies you when the Excel file was modified and will be updated in Revit project.
- Notifies you if the original Excel file was deleted or moved to other place.