Excel-to-Revit® Data Import and Links
Autodesk Revit plug-in Excel2R significantly speeds up the Revit project documentation process.
- Creates/updates table in Revit drafting view according to the selected table settings;
- Keeps these MS Excel settings: Cell width and height; Text size per cell; Text font per cell; Text style per cell (Bold, Italic, Underline); Text alignment within the cell (Left, Center, Right, Top, Middle, Bottom); Merged cell; Three cell border line thicknesses (Thin, Medium, Wide).
- Has a possibility to use Revit text fonts instead of those created in MS Excel;
- Creates a stable link between MS Excel and Revit;
- Location of the imported MS Excel file is stored in Revit project;
- Has a possibility to map Text and Line Styles between MS Excel and Revit project;
- Has a possibility to update MS Excel data;
- Informs user when the MS Excel file was modified and will be updated in Revit project;
- Informs if the original MS Excel file was deleted or moved to other place.