Fully-featured Timber Roof Framing add-on for Revit®
Ideal for Architects, Structural Engineers, Prefabricated Roof Designers and Manufactures
Compatible with REVIT 2016, 2017
Wood Framing Roof+ frames prefabricated roof panels. Roof Panel Layout automates panel layout planning of architectural roof. Based on predefined rules, the software draws symbolic lines that indicate the shape and location of future panels. Then it creates actual Revit® roof panels.
You can find the same features for Revit® floors too in our new Floor Panel Layout.
- Create your own rules and templates, and use them for detailed multi-layer timber roof framing creation in Revit model
- Frame large-sized roofs 10 times faster than using regular Revit features
- Control joists, rim joists, nogging, bridging, blocking, bracing placement, configure openings, details, service hole positions and more
- Auto-distribute battens, secondary frame and roofing
- Freely revise your Revit® model simply by selecting the elements and properties you want to modify
- Generate shop drawings and cut lists with just one click; get real-time take-offs and views, automatic sorting, dimensioning
- Optional export to any CNC machine and CAD/CAM production line, such as WEINMANN, Randek, etc.
- Roof frames and shop drawings update and adapt to any changes
- Carry out structural analyses without leaving Revit, or export your wood frames to external analysis software at any stage of design process
|Structural Engineers||Easy and professional roof framing based on architectural roof geometry|
|Prefabricated Timber Roof Designers and Manufacturers|
Create prefabricated roof frames that meet user/company specific rules
|Architects||Make real roof design and use it in the model presentment|
Automated modelling of timber roof framing, including joists, battens, bridging, blockings, rims, noggings, and more
Fully scalable: this software can be used on any structure whether it’s simple or complex, or even an irregular roof shape
Framing types are freely linked with roof types
Complex multi-layer roof framing: endless number of layers can be added
Automated details (support clips, hangers, web stiffeners, service holes, etc.) on bridgings, blockings and rim joists
Sheathing layouts are easily made and split by existing joists
Automatic sorting, tagging, dimensioning and scheduling (including mass) of all frames and sheathing layouts
Automatic addition of shop drawing views and schedules to the sheets based on user predefined template
Easily transfer framing elements between the same groups or identical roof panels; simply predefine what elements should be affected: all roof panels from the same model group, from the instance model group, or selected roof panel should be unique in the building
Update frames according to architectural roof changes
Align joists across roof segments and between roofs and floors or walls
Modify Roof frame at any time and supplement it with additional members
Edit and increase your library with main types of roof framing
Fully customize all templates
and rules; save framing, sheathing and shop drawing configurations for your future
projects and share them with your team members
Architectural roof can be split into prefabricated panels using Roof Panel Layout. It takes architectural roof and makes automated panel layout planning. The software draws symbolic lines according to predefined rules which indicate the future panels. Then it creates real Revit® roof panels.
Optional CNC output to joinery machines and multi panel production lines enable your model data to be automatically exported to manufacturing.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Structure and Building Design Suite.