Wood Rafter Systems in Revit® for Any Geometry
For Automated Roof Rafter System Design
Wood Framing Rafter+ provides a powerful set of tools for wooden roof framing & scheduling process.
- Creates hip/valley rafter after selecting two beam systems from the neighbor slopes (or select all). Rafter+ detects whether the element is a hip or a valley rafter. Automatically generates common rafter systems (incl. jack rafters) on all slopes for the selected roof. Roof framing is based on the final 3D roof model.
- Automatically generates a collar beam system between two selected rafters on opposite roof slopes. Vertical distance from a ridge or a level to the collar beam system can be predefined and edited later on. Collar beams can be created on each side of a rafter pair.
- Easily models ridge and girder beams with control of notch in (BIRD'S-MOUTH) parameters of common, jack, hip, and valley rafters. Vertical or horizontal distance to the girder beam can be redefined. Existing rafters can be cut either immediately or later with a special update function.
- Updates parameters of modeled rafter or beam systems.
- Automatically detects and frames openings in roof rafter systems.
- Includes several functions to insert sleepers and trimmers, create horizontal beam systems, generate floor beam systems automatically, detect and frame openings in floor slabs, cut wood beams in consideration with opening geometry.
- Creates additional sloped or horizontal framing on top of rafters or floor beam systems using the very useful function „Create Batten Systems“.
- Creates horizontal beam systems.
- Extends or trims beams, splits, or recreates beam systems– powerful functions for custom framing needs.
- Flexible scheduling technology allows you to quickly define how to mark and sort different roof framing elements. The Sort function groups, sorts and numbers framing elements according to predefined solutions. Popular types of schedule examples are included in software installation.