LOD 400 Modeling Automation in Revit®
Easy Detailed Modeling in Your Revit® Projects
Smart Details enables easy detailed modeling in your Revit projects.
- Line- and point-based elements (voids or solids) on any element face according to defined rules.
- Use easy-to-set-up rules to define number of elements and point of insertion.
- Insert, update, or modify elements that have already been inserted.
- Insert elements according to gravity point.
- Insert elements by available solid depth.
- Insert details by priority to control on which surface details should be inserted.
- Make your details smart – use parameters taken from your host elements so that you can automatically adjust the size of your detail. In the example below, you can see that the cut length was modified according to the host element's (i.e. the wall's) thickness automatically.
- Insert, update, or delete gravity point.