LOD 400 Modeling Automation in Revit®
Smart Details can instantly add any number of face-specific intelligent details – which adapt to host-element changes – throughout BIM models. Easily set up rules to insert or adjust details based on gravity point, depth, adjacent elements and more. Structural engineers save many hours per project.
- Easy setup of insertion rules
- Insert details on any face of host element
- Use parameters of host elements to make your details smart and adaptive to host length, thickness, height etc.
- Insert details according to gravity point
- Insert details according surrounding elements
- Save your time by using update and modify options
- Use interaction with Smart Assemblies to prepare shop drawings
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit®, Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Building Design Suite.
Smart Details is the advanced BIM solution that helps Revit users quickly insert and manage different intelligent details like structural plates, anchors, grout tubes, etc. It is amazingly effective: load your families to the project, define rules and insert hundreds of elements into the project with a few clicks, follow project changes and quickly update, modify inserted details.
Insert details using defined rules to the exact place you need at once, instead of inserting them one by one with inaccurate standard Revit command.
Make cuts and reveals on top, bottom and side surfaces of your elements for multiple elements with just one click, instead of inserting them one by one.
Rule based detail distribution on element surfaces
Quick modification and update of inserted details
Smart Assemblies used for workshop drawings recognizes changes made by Smart Details