Hosted detail family insertion in Revit® | LOD 400 BIM modeling automation tool
Smart Connections (previous product Smart Details) instantly adds any number of face-specific intelligent details – which adapt to host-element changes – throughout BIM models. Easily set up rules to insert or adjust details based on gravity point, depth, adjacent elements, and more. It saves many hours per project, especially for structural engineers.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2020, 2019, 2018
- Easy setup of insertion rules
- Insert details on any face of host element
- Use parameters of host elements to make your details smart and adaptive to host length, thickness, height, etc.
- Insert details according to gravity point
- Insert details based on surrounding elements
- Save time by using update and modify options
- Use interaction with Smart Assemblies to prepare shop drawings
Smart Connections is an advanced BIM solution that helps Revit users quickly insert and manage intelligent details like structural plates, anchors, grout tubes, etc. It's extremely effective and time-saving software: load your families to a project, define rules, insert hundreds of elements into the project with a few clicks, follow project changes, and quickly modify and update inserted details.
Would you like a quote or a live demo given by one of our experts?