BIM content management that scales to fit your needs
Smart Browser is BIM software for batch Revit® parameter management and easy family browsing in a quality controlled environment. A modular approach makes it efficient and cost-effective for offices of any size that do BIM. Unique features save a lot of time and improve results for BIM managers, team leaders and all architects, engineers and designers.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2018, 2019
Browse families and projects
Find exactly what you need (more accurately and 50+% faster!) with what may be the most user-friendly search-and-sort functionality for Revit families, elements and their properties.
- Locate quickly: Search, select, group based on any parameters with the “dynamic tree”.
- Preview fully: See all relevant parameters and good 2D/3D views before choosing.
- Insert easily: Just drag and drop from a family library or even another open project.
- Ensure quality: Control which families can be used. Verify project content is up-to-date.
Manage Revit content
It’s never been easier for BIM managers to organize and maintain Revit families (and properties!) to ensure that their teams have and use reliable high-quality content.
- Order families: Create new types and (sub-) categories. Rename automatically with rules.
- Edit parameters: Make rules-based (batch) additions or changes directly in the browser.
- Find/fix errors: Verify geometry and data at any LOD to quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes.
- Export SOIs: Pack BIM data into sets of information for precision delivery/exchange.
- Control access: Keep revision history. Centrally deploy the system and set permissions.
Scale to fit your evolving needs
To do BIM efficiently, everyone needs a good content management system. But until now such solutions were designed with only very large organisations in mind. As a result, they unnecessarily weighed down other companies’ IT systems and operating budgets. No longer!
Smart Browser’s scalability lets you get the type of content management functionality that previously only the biggest BIM teams could afford. Plus some powerful unique features and AGACAD’s legendary customer support to help you take full advantage of them.
In short, get just what you need when you need it, in a system that can grow smoothly along with your team and Revit projects. From a small team (or even a single user) to a mid-size office or a very large organization with hundreds of users and complex management.
Get a quote for your BIM team! CONTACT US!
Tailored software modules and permissioning let you give each Revit user the functionality and access they need to a terrific job in light of their own specific roles. The modular approach also help you to optimize costs and IT resource usage based on your evolving real needs.
Here’s how Smart Browser’s features typically distribute across a BIM team:
Note that single-user licenses are available for the BIM Manager version of Smart Browser with full functionality for Revit content management and browsing. A separate Freelance version offers family and project browsing for individuals, but is locally deployed (no network license) and is restricted to content on the user’s local file system (no server access).
All Smart Browser modules work with Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP.
Would you like a quote or a live demo given by one of our experts?
Developed in compliance with standards and guidelines:
bSa BIM Project Execution Planning Guide
U.K. Construction Project Information Committee (CPIc)
AIA Document E202–2008: Building Information Modeling Protocol
NIBS COBie Standards
BIMForum Level of Development (LOD) Specification
National BIM Standard-United States
ISO 29481-1:2010 (BIM Information Delivery Manual: Methodology and Format)
ISO 29481-2:2012 (BIM Information Delivery Manual: Interaction Framework)
ISO/TS 12911:2012 (Framework for building information modelling guidance)