Metal Framing Roof+ helps Revit® users avoid headaches like:
- Is there a way to frame the roof in the model I received from the architect?
- Is there a solution for panel house manufacturers?
- Will I be able to easily update my framing after I complete my design?
- How can I easily adjust frames to my updated model?
- Can I add specific frames around openings?
- Can I use my own sizing of framing elements?
- How can I make and calculate sheathing for roof panels?
- How can I painlessly generate roofing?
- How can I sort a7nd schedule all frames from a project?
- Is there any way to produce detailed shop drawings of created roof frames?
- Can I add tags and dimensions to my framing automatically?
- Can I make templates for shop drawings so that I don't have to go through all the sheets and set them up individually?
Metal Framing Roof+ BIM software solves all the Autodesk® Revit® user headaches listed above.