Revit® Turbocharger for Metal Frame Floors
Metal Floor Frame Design from Model to Shop Drawings
Metal Framing Floor+ is built to prepare floor framing project, from conceptual design to shop drawings.
- Quick floor framing development. Metal Framing Floor+ user will be able to quickly create joists and battens by simply defining the layers in Revit® floor types. This software frames layers of floor type according to predefined configuration.
- All main frame types. There are all of the most popular framing types available in Metal Framing Floor+ for your comfort. You are free to use custom frame shapes if required.
- Metal straps and bracings available. All profiles can be changed at the same time or one at a time on designer's preference.
- Configure to your own standard. Setup and save your own, custom configurations and standards for different floor framing situations. Defining configurations is very fast and easy, just go through configurations from top to bottom.
- Easy floor framing configuration procedure. Configure framing to have nogging, bridging or bracing in a frame. Configuration procedure supports both C+C and C+U framing types.
- Details on bridging, blocking, and rim joist are available. Metal Framing Floor+ users can automatically insert metal support clips. Sample families are included in this application for Revit, but users can use their own created families if necessary.
- Fast documentation. Metal Framing Floor+ quickly and easily makes shop drawings and enables shop drawing template configuration. After floors are framed, your shop drawings are almost prepared. The software will collect all frames from the floor and make an assembly. Such assembly will contain all required views; elements will be dimensioned, sorted, tagged, and scheduled. Element mass will be calculated for every assembly element.
- Automatic sorting and dimensioning. Light gauge steel floor frames are automatically dimensioned, tagged, and sorted with just one click.
- Automatic sheet creation. Metal Framing Floor+ can place assembly views and schedules to the sheets according to user's predefined template for all the floor panels.
- Easy update of created framing. Select the part you want to edit and press a corresponding function. User-friendly UI will guide you through modification process.
- Configure framing to have bridging, blocking, and rim joist holes for service.
- Possibility to add CNC export driver (to Howick, Metroll, Pinnacle etc.) that quickly creates CNC files for production and framing elements labelling.
- Shortcuts enable joist alignment with each other in one or multiple frames and easy selection of preferred elements to quickly jump to their modification, etc.
What's New in the Latest Releases:
Metal Framing Floor+ v2017.08, v2016.08: Multi-Story Framing >>
Metal Framing Floor+ v2017.07, v2016.07: Brace Groups can be added, modified, or deleted >>
Metal Framing Floor+ v2016.06, v2015.06: New features Auto Detect Copied Framed Object, Frame Additional Layers, added possibility Apply by Floor Type etc. >>