BIM software for fast precision layout of hangers and supports
MEP Hangers (previously named Smart Hangers) enables the instant large-scale insertion of hangers and supports throughout a Revit® model for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits. You get accurate bills of materials and builders work drawings, and accurate on-site assembly thanks to BIM-to-Field features.
The software uses simple yet highly flexible rules to select the relevant Revit® MEP systems and add (or modify) needed hangers or supports with their various connections. They can be distributed as a fixed number per segment or based on the distance between bearing points.
MEP Hangers also splits ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits into predefined lengths as needed, and marks all service components for fabrication. For on-site precision and efficiency, it exports bearing points to Trimble or TopCon tools and drilling robots.
Please note that MEP Hangers is not a family library. To help new users get started with the software, however, a complementary selection of families is provided upon license purchase.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit®, Revit® Architecture / Structure / MEP, Building Design Suite.
MEP Hangers enables instant large-scale insertion or revision of support elements for ducts, pipes, cable trays, conduits, and other objects throughout a Revit® model. It also offers MEP-element splitting, calculation of hanger-strength requirements, instant shop drawings for assemblies, and support for IFC files.
- Automatically distributes Hangers and Supports throughout a Revit® model for Ducts, Pipes, Cable Trays, Conduits, and Line-based Generic Model families.
- Distributes Hangers and Supports with predefined and customizable rules.
- Automatically sizes the Hangers and Supports according to MEP service size.
- Automatically connects to architectural or structural elements (like walls, floors, roofs, beams, etc.).
- Automatically adjusts to slope, sloped MEP service or sloped Structural elements.
- Splits MEP services into segments by predefined lengths that comes from manufacturer.
- Enhances BIM-team work and deliverables for integrated project delivery (IPD). Works with IFC Ducts and Pipes.
- Shop drawing generation in one click.
- Gravity point foundation according to used hanger material.
MEP Hangers is a powerful BIM software that helps to distribute hangers or supports throughout ducts, pipes, cable trays, conduits or other line-based generic model elements in various ways. Hangers or supports can be automatically attached to sloped roofs, floors, structural foundations, structural framing, walls, or even reference planes from the current or linked project.
MEP Hangers has a possibility to split line based MEP elements according to manufacturer's specified lengths. This software works with IFC format files too!
Plumbers, HVAC engineers,
fire protection engineers,
|Distribution of hangers and supports on all line-based MEP element for all these job categories|
|Experienced BIM Managers||Control of BIM model and clash detection|
|New Revit® users||Easier distribution of hanging and supporting elements than using simple Revit tools|
to work with IFC files
Export data to external softwareMore detailed analysis of intersections between different parts of the project
Easy and fast distribution of hangers, supports, and splitting elements
Distribution of 100 hangers takes less than 5 seconds
Generate shop drawings in one click
Changes to model and hangers can be managed with just one click
Possibility to create own distribution rules
Sample hanger library that contains hangers for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits