Hydraulic System Auto-Creation and Balance
For Heating/Cooling System Management, Balancing and Analysis
R-Heating provides a set of tools for MEP engineering process and radiator based heating system data analysis.
- Including radiator database management tool.
- Including radiator parameters calculator.
- It allows you to quickly modify parameters of selected, filtered, and grouped radiators.
- It allows automatically
insert radiators into spaces by predefined rules:
- Under the windows by heating load
- Under windows by heating load and window width
- Elements on level – place related to window center
- Array on the level – point based starts at the left side of a window (as an example)
- At a certain elevation
- Inserts pipes and accessories to radiator connectors.
- Analyzes radiator based heating systems and automatically calculates the total pressure drop at a selected system points (element).
- Automatically balances hydronic (heating or cooling) systems and presets balancing valves. Sets kv value for each balancing elements.
- Possibility to balance even underfloor heating.
- Includes over 10.000 radiator articles from international manufacturers, such as Kermi, Arbonia, and Purmo.
- Includes integrated, shutoff and balancing valves of Danfoss.