R-Heating helps Revit® users avoid headaches like:
- Do I need to create a radiator database manually?
- How can I calculate the total pressure drop at any selected system point?
- How can I automatically balance heating systems?
- How to distribute radiators under the windows?
- How can I add connectors and pipes to the radiators automatically?
- How to update radiator data after making changes in Revit spaces?
R-Heating gives the answers to all these Frequently Asked Questions working with Revit MEP.
Autodesk Revit user meets some problems concerning radiator heating system design. R-Heating solution solves the family library problem.
R-Heating solution has integrated more than 10.000 different radiators with all needed engineering information. Using these families you are able to distribute your heating devices in the spaces using rules: for example you could distribute heating elements under the windows by designed heating load. Connecting the radiator system is not so easy either: you have to open many different views to get best viewing point to connect radiators.
Using R-Heating solution you will be able to add all required pipes and accessories to your radiators with just one click. Autodesk Revit software does not have balancing functionality at all, but our created solution can balance the system and calculate required coefficient for the real system balance.