‘3-Click & Fix’ Constant Quality Control for Autodesk® Revit® BIM Projects
Integrate, analyze and build with BIM better:
find-isolate-verify and repair at any LOD
- BIM Tree Manager groups and quantifies objects in different sections that allow you to get more information about your BIM model.
- Parameters (type, material and any geometrical data) of hundreds of grouped or sorted objects can be easy modified with one click.
- BIM Tree Manager works like external application that allows users to work with the project without closing the dialog.
- Creates new shared parameters for selected elements directly in the dialog.
- Replaces curtain walls with windows when curtain walls are used as windows in the design process.
- Powerful “Sort Mark" tool allows to number elements in different ways.
- Instantly inserts hundreds of building objects into a project by predefined rules.
- Allows defining four cardinal directions, four ordinal directions, eight further divisions and real angles.
- Defines swing direction and orientation for Doors and Windows.
- Calculates values using different formulas such as SIN, COS, ABS, ROUND, etc.
- “Analyze data" function groups and quantifies objects in different sections of the BIM Data Tree. Users can select different grouping and filter elements for analysis.
- Calculates Wall, Ceiling and Floor finishes (material name, gross wall area, net wall area, wall segment length and etc.) in Room.
- Analyzed results can be exported to Excel or built in Revit® drafting, or Revit legend views depending on configured settings.
- Allows users to easily export search results to Excel files or Revit drafting or Revit legend views for reporting purposes.
- Custom built connections to different systems (ERP, Cost estimating solutions and etc.) are available by request.