BIM software for quality inspection and management of models
BIM Navigator is an advanced solution for quality control in Building Information Modelling. It supports EIR, BEP, MIDP, PIM, AIM, COBie and other types of data. Users gain full control of family-parameter change processes in a way that makes it easy to spot and avoid mistakes.
A dynamic automated-tree interface makes it amazingly simple to:
- find elements in current or linked Revit® models,
- verify geometry and data at any Level of Development,
- quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes. All in real time.
You can make rules-based additions and changes to BIM object parameters and values. So there’s no more need to update Revit® families one by one!
Project and external library families stay in sync across the BIM team. They’re always up-to-date, since they instantly adapt to new LOD specifications, object standards, and so on. Plus you can identity any differences between the families in your project and those in a library.
- Synchronous Revit® Family Management
- ‘3-Click & Fix’ Constant Quality Control for Autodesk® Revit® BIM Projects
Compatible with REVIT 2018, 2017, 2016