Why to choose
If you want to cut back on unnecessary BIM tasks and instead focus on work that creates value, then our tools are what you’re looking for. T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) add-ons and BIM solutions – covering Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, and Revit® MEP – significantly extend the capabilities of Revit products and save time during modeling, design, and documentation tasks.
T4R© add-ons and BIM solutions are updated several times annually. They are compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015 and are straightforward to download, install, and use.
Why is it worth to choose Tools 4 Revit and BIM solutions?
Our primary goal is to create productivity-boosting products that enhance the workflow of all Autodesk® Revit® users. We have an ambition to help clients automate design processes, increase design efficiency, and gain a competitive advantage using the most modern design technologies.
Geared specifically toward Revit users and a BIM workflow, AGACAD TOOLS4BIM products include T4R© add-ons and BIM solutions. These tools and solutions empower you to quickly and easily detail and document your Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP designs. Our BIM solutions and Revit apps significantly increase productivity and reduce design costs.
Some words of appreciation:
- ARUP implements Tools 4 Revit globally BIM Apps | API Applications for Autodesk's BIM Tools
- AEC AB: “Partnership with AGACAD was key for implementing BIM fully at Trivselhus.”
- NDY Malaysia: “Smart Sprinklers is essential in our day to day usage of Revit.”
- SALDA (UAB): “It’s great to be ahead of major competitors.”
- BALTIC ENGINEERS (UAB): “AGACAD helped shift quickly from 2D to BIM and feel the benefits right away.”
- KAUNAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (KTU): “AGACAD’s training transformed our collective understanding of BIM.”
- THORSON BAKER & ASSOCIATES (TBA): “AGACAD software has given substance to our models”
- AGACAD Has Signed Contract with Omnix International for 'Tools 4 Revit' Distribution in the Middle East
- AGACAD Products Are Already Used in 129 Countries Around the World
- AGACAD Y2013 ACTIVITY REVIEW: Tools for Revit Are Becoming More and More Popular
- New BIM Classification System on the Way: AGACAD's Contribution to the New BIM Standard Development
- Revit Forum - Tools 4 Revit© review
- Rick Feineis, CTO - Tools of Increased Design Productivity
T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) add-ons and BIM solutions are developed by AGACAD Ltd., Autodesk Authorised Developer,a supplier of computer-aided design software and data management solutions since 1991. AGACAD develops tools and solutions for Revit, creates Revit families, and provides consultation and training services to help clients complete BIM projects quickly and easily. With resellers in a number of countries, AGACAD implements BIM solutions for architects, structural and MEP engineers, constructors, and building contractors around the world.
AGACAD Ltd. has been an Autodesk Partner for more than 25 years and has acquired a range of competencies: Autodesk Gold Partner, Autodesk Authorised Developer, Autodesk Authorised Training Centre and Autodesk Authorised Certification Centre.
With more than 10,000 commercial licenses distributed in 130 countries worldwide, T4R (Tools 4 Revit) apps and BIM solutions are used by small and medium-sized architectural, MEP, and construction firms as well as notable large-scale international design companies (such as AECOM, ARUP, Atkins, ATP Architects & Engineers, Cannon Design COWI, Foster & Partners, Henn Architekten, HDR Architecture, GRONTMIJ, Ramboll Architecture & Planning, KEO International, Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Stantec, Woods Bagot, and others).
What are the benefits?
- Increased Productivity
All T4R (Tools 4 Revit) add-ons and BIM solutions have one common objective: to simplify and accelerate workflow for Revit users. Our BIM extensions streamline the entire design-to-documentation process, often doubling workflow speed, with some apps increasing productivity by a factor of ten. Bottom-line: TOOLS4BIM save you money.
- Easy to Use
The content and tools are designed for Revit users at various skill levels. We have crafted Tools 4 Revit add-ons and BIM solutions to be as simple as possible, employing one operational method for all AGACAD software. So, if you know one app, you can quickly make sense of the others.
- Easy to Learn
We want to tell you exactly how our products work. That's why we provide many tutorials, videos, tips, tricks, and articles on our website and blog. E-help material is available to TOOLS4BIM users as well.
- More Options, More Quality
Get more detailed information in your project with T4R (Tools 4 Revit) add-ons and BIM solutions. To model quickly, easily, and precisely, these apps give comprehensive project documentation and perform various analyses for the whole project.
- More Convenient
Our useful tools give you the power to make design decisions with ease.
- More Professional Communication Between Different Parts of Project (RAC, RST, RMEP)
- Developed to Meet Requests of Professional Revit Users
We are Autodesk-certified Revit users who always use the newest Revit versions. This keeps us in touch with the problems Revit users face and allows us to purposefully develop AGACAD products to suit the needs of Revit users. We always consider the wish-lists of Revit users, and if possible we incorporate our clients’ wishes into future releases. We work together to make BIM better! On top of that, Tools 4 Revit and BIM solutions can be customized to fit your needs.
- Products that Meet the Standards of the Whole Design Process
AGACAD TOOLS4BIM software is developed by BIM designers and documenters. Our team consists of certified architects, engineers, designers, and professional programmers.
In crafting T4R add-ons and BIM solutions, we have considered the whole process that BIM requires: from preliminary design to developed design through to completed documentation. Much of this is explained in our videos and technical information that is provided with each product.
We also provide consulting services to help you to develop your design processes, including standards, templates, custom-built families, and applications.