Thanks to all who attended our webinar on framing heavy timber and post-n-beam structures in Revit. For those who missed out – or who liked the live webinar so much that they want to see it again! – head on over to our AGACAD webinar playlist on YouTube. While there, please subscribe to our channel.
- Setting up configurations and standards for creating wall, floor, and roof frames using heavy timbers.
- Auto-generating truss framing and defining detailed, multi-layer rafters in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates.
- Distributing & managing details for creating connections with cuts common for oak frames using Smart Details.
- Preparing shop drawings and cut lists with all required views and where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass is calculated.
- Exporting elements and details to a CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line.