Does finding content in your Revit® library eat up too much time? How about modifying Revit families?
If so, then sign up for our free webinar about efficient BIM content management using our Smart Browser software for Revit. It makes browsing, sorting, managing, and controlling Revit families a breeze and drastically reduces the time required to modify them.
Especially for BIM managers, BIM content creators, and Revit users. Whether you're a seasoned user of Smart Browser or you're curious to see what this BIM content management software is capable of, we hope you'll join in!
Among the updates we'll show are:
- enhanced UI. (The old UI looked like this... → )
- load multiple Families or Family Types simultaneously
- change view to thumbnail view (large/medium) or list view
- dock the Smart Browser window in Revit – just like you can with Revit’s Properties or Project Browser windows
- auto-sort and renumber Revit elements using the integrated Sort Mark add-on (more on that after the jump)