Thanks to all who attended our webinar about Precast Concrete. The recording is up on our YouTube channel. To get the sample project & configurations referred to during the webinar, here are your action items.
- Watch the webinar. (Be sure to click the 'Subscribe' button while you're there.)
- Take a free trial of Precast Concrete to evaluate it. To do this, you need to download the TOOLS4BIM Dock.
- Contact us to get the SAMPLE PROJECT & CONFIGURATIONS to use during your 2-week trial period.
Did you know that we became an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner last month? That's why we hosted "Precast 101" – to take a look at the basics of Precast Concrete and show how you can increase modeling and documentation efficiency in Revit.
"Precast 101" showed how to:
- Model and document a precast structure in Revit.
- Create wall panels, slabs, columns, beams, windows, doors, and MEP openings.
- Assign mark values based on rules for any type of Precast element.
- Automate dimensions in plans, elevations, and shop drawings.
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps!
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video.