Thanks to all who attended our recent webinar showing automated framing of wood and metal floors in Revit®. Our engineer showed the whole workflow from modeling a simple floor in Revit to auto-generating multi-layer floor framing with Wood Framing Floor and exporting to any CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, and others.
The full recording is available – please CONTACT US and we’ll be more than happy to send you the link!
Specific topics that the webinar covered:
- Auto-generation multi-layer floor framing using custom rules and templates
- Easy control of support structures, including battens and flooring
- Automated sheathing layouts
- Finding structural and engineering clashes
- Cutting and framing openings according to predefined rules
- Distribution of Join Connections and other details using your own configurations
- Preparing shop drawings and cut lists, with all required views, where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass is calculated
- Export of elements and details to any CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
If you're already using our wood and/or metal framing software, we hope this webinar is helpful. And if you're not a current user yet, we invite you to try it out! Take a free trial by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below.
Personal Support to Secure Your BIM Benefits
The AGACAD team stands ready to work closely with you to ensure using TOOLS4BIM is always easy and effective. For less stress and more productivity. We value every client, striving sincerely to satisfy each one’s individual needs. Read more
CONTACT US with questions and to get personal support!