Thanks to all who attended our recent webinar on Precast Concrete. Our engineer showed how to model a precast parking garage, complete with detailing and shop drawings. This webinar was unique because he showed how to use Metal Framing Floor+ to add double tee slabs. He put together the condensed version of the webinar below to show the process of modeling a parking garage the way he did.
If you'd like to watch the full webinar, you can find it in our AGACAD Webinar playlist on YouTube.
If you're already using our Precast software, we hope this webinar is helpful. And if you're not a current user yet, we invite you to try it out! Take a free trial by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below.
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you'd like to try out.
Related Blog Posts:
- The Precast Show 2018
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- Revit add-on – Smart Assemblies – long awaited features in the update
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- Forget about Tekla. Say hello to the Precast Concrete Suite for Revit®