Thanks to all who participated in last week's webinar about inserting dimensions in shop drawings automatically for precast concrete elements in Revit.
If you didn't get to see the live webinar or would like to review it, head over to our YouTube channel to watch it. While there, please subscribe to our channel!
To recap, here's what the webinar covered:
- setting up rules for auto-dimensioning, schedules, and sheets
- creating several assemblies with drawings and dimensions at once
- making automatic dimensions in elevation view
- dimensioning in an assembly with multiple host elements
- reviewing tools in our Precast Concrete software package for Revit
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps.
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video
Want to take a FREE TRIAL of our Precast Concrete BIM Solution? All you need to do is:
- Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock that matches your Revit® version
- Open Revit
- In the newly-installed TOOLS4BIM Dock, select to trial Precast Concrete
- Activation code will be sent to you via email
- Enter the activation code
- Trial away!
By way of reminder, free tools (Smart Browser Free, Cut Opening Free, Smart Select) are completely free for you to use when you download the Dock. So, what are you waiting for?