Thanks to everyone who participated in our webinar last month about the 12 add-ons in our Tools4Revit Suite. It was one of the biggest turnouts we've ever had! All seats were taken, so some of you who registered were unable to view the live webinar.
If you haven't yet seen the full webinar or want to see it again, head over to our YouTube channel to watch it. While there, please subscribe to our channel!
By the way, while you're watching it, use the timestamps in the video description to skip to the segments of interest to you. Here's how:
- Go to the webinar: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry
- In the video description, click 'SHOW MORE'.
- Now you can see all the timestamps plus other links.
4. Use the timestamps to navigate to the T4R add-on(s) you're interested in seeing.
We hope the timestamps will make our webinars more convenient for you to watch, especially for referring to in the future if you need to review a particular subject.
- grouping, sorting, and renumbering elements in a Revit project
- creating and managing sheets
- quickly generating documentation
- importing data from Excel to Revit, plus creating, distributing, and modifying elements accurately
- creating and managing legends of any Revit family category
- precisely calculating overall heat transfer coefficient
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps.
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video.