Do you spend more time than you want searching for the right family in your Revit library? What about reviewing and modifying parameters? Is it a pain in the neck to navigate and filter elements once they’re in your project or to fill in gaps and fix mistakes? Then our upcoming FREE webinar about BIM Navigator is for you!
Registration now open!
This 45-minute webinar is intended for Revit modelers, BIM managers, BIM analysts, BIM evangelists, team leads, MEP engineers, architects, designers, structural engineers, and contractors. Really, anyone involved in the BIM workflow can benefit from this webinar!
BIM Navigator is all about quality inspection and management of Revit models. Not only does it save time, but it puts you in full control of the family-parameter change process in a way that makes it easy to spot and avoid mistakes. It helps you reach the goals that were decided upon in BEP (BIM execution plan) as well as increase LOD (Level of detail) and LOI (Level of information) as needed.
Join us Thursday, Dec 7, to learn how to manage all the parameters in your Revit projects and libraries!
Jokūbas Vaišvila | MEP Engineering / BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. Please be sure to turn on your speakers for the webinar!
For an in-depth look at how you can manage and browse information in your Revit project, see A Primer on BIM Navigator.
- Q&A: Roombook for all Revit Categories using BIM Navigator
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Room Finish Material Schedule / Quantities in Revit®
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Room/Space and Host data in MEP elements
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Replace Curtain Walls with Windows in Revit®
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Transformation from Generic elements (LOD200) to LOD400
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Change Type Name and Sort by Parameters
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Use Shared Parameters and Sort by ID
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee – Calculate Elevations and Coordinates