Our 2018 webinar season continues with our fourth installment on February 22nd. This one is about sharing Revit® content in BIM team. We kindly invite all Revit users, BIM content creators, and BIM managers to join in this webinar!
Content updates, tracking
changes, quality control & more!
We invite you to join our 30-min free webinar and to see:
- How to implement a friendly ecosystem for Revit users
- How to assign responsibilities for Revit users
- Quality control of your BIM content
- Content updates, tracking changes, and much more
Jokūbas Vaišvila | BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
Smart Browser is an advanced solution for quality control of BIM projects and BIM content. Users gain full control of Revit project-parameter and family-parameter change processes in a way that makes it easy to spot and avoid mistakes and do changes batched. High quality content can be shared within the BIM teams.
We hope to see you online!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to take a free trial of our tools for Revit content management, simply download our TOOLS4BIM Dock. When you open Revit, you can then take a trial of any of our tools. The one you want to select in this case would be the super handy-dandy BIM Navigator.
Related blog posts:
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM Navigator – The Ins & Outs of Revit Parameters
- WEBINAR: The Ins & Outs of Revit Parameters
- A Primer on BIM Navigator
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee: Master of the Revit Jungle
- Q&A: Roombook for all Revit Categories using BIM Navigator
- Video Q&A: Can you drag-n-drop Revit® families from Smart Browser?