Our 2018 webinar season continues with our fourth installment on February 22nd. This one is about sharing Revit® content in BIM team. We kindly invite all Revit users, BIM content creators, and BIM managers to join in this webinar!
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Special discount for webinar attendees!
|Buy 1 annual subscription of Smart Browser for Managers||→ Get 25 seats of Smart Browser for Teams — FREE!|
|Buy 2 annual subscriptions of Smart Browser for Managers||→ Get unlimited seats of Smart Browser for Teams — FREE!|
Content updates, tracking
changes, quality control & more!
We invite you to join our 30-min free webinar and to see:
- How to implement a friendly ecosystem for Revit users
- How to assign responsibilities for Revit users
- Quality control of your BIM content
- Content updates, tracking changes, and much more
Jokūbas Vaišvila | BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
Smart Browser is an advanced solution for quality control of BIM projects and BIM content. Users gain full control of Revit project-parameter and family-parameter change processes in a way that makes it easy to spot and avoid mistakes and do changes batched. High quality content can be shared within the BIM teams.
Registration is now open!
*On the registration page, be sure to:
Step 1 - Set your time zone.
Step 2 - Set your time zone.Select the webinar session which is most convenient for you.
|1st Session goes live at:||2nd Session goes live at:|
We hope to see you online!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to take a free trial of our tools for Revit content management, simply download our TOOLS4BIM Dock. When you open Revit, you can then take a trial of any of our tools. The one you want to select in this case would be the super handy-dandy BIM Navigator.
Related blog posts:
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM Navigator – The Ins & Outs of Revit Parameters
- WEBINAR: The Ins & Outs of Revit Parameters
- A Primer on BIM Navigator
- BIM Tree Chimpanzee: Master of the Revit Jungle
- Q&A: Roombook for all Revit Categories using BIM Navigator
- Video Q&A: Can you drag-n-drop Revit® families from Smart Browser?