In this webinar we'll show how to use our Smart Assemblies BIM solution – and particularly its revamped Smart Dimensions feature – to further automate your shop drawings in Revit. Whatever your line of work (wood/metal framing, precast, etc.), if you have to make shop drawings, this webinar is for you. We invite you to join!
What you'll see in this webinar:
- Automatic dimensioning rules in Smart Dimensions;
- Available settings in Smart Dimensions and what they mean;
- The difference between making dimensions using Smart Dimensions vs. the default settings of Smart Assemblies;
- Examples of dimensioning in shop drawings used in various countries around the world.
Ideal for structural & architectural engineers, designers & drafters, BIM modelers & detailers, and CAD engineers & technicians.
Valensas Balsevičius | MEng Structural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer
Smart Assemblies speeds up production of assembly documentation in Revit®. It creates the views, rules-based dimensions, and assembly sheets you need for combinations of structural and architectural elements. Smart Assemblies overcomes limitations in Revit functionality so that even manufacturers and on-site personnel can generate shop drawings easily.
Related blog posts:
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- A post-show glance at TPS 2018
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM for Precast Concrete
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams