Once again, we’re happy to join with Itannex, our Dutch Partner, in hosting another webinar about modeling and documenting precast concrete in Revit®. This time the focus will be on columns and beams.
October 25th at 10:00 – 10:30 AM CEST.
That's 3 AM in Chicago, 9 AM in London, 12-noon in Dubai, 7 PM down-under in Sydney. Wherever you may be, it'd be our pleasure to have you join in.
(Opening remarks in Dutch, precast content in English.)
- Inserting connection details for columns – corbels, column shoes, bolts, etc.
- Inserting lifting anchors based on gravity point
- Inserting cuts, anchoring holes, connection details, plates, etc. into beams
- Finding intersections between beams and columns
- Updating and modifying connections
- Sorting columns and beams automatically by using pre-defined rules
- Preparing shop drawings for beams and columns with automatic dimensions and sheets
AGACAD's Precast Concrete Solution enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, columns, and beams and get full project updates in the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.
Briefly about the webinar:
We organize online events using GoToWebinar service. During the webinar, we will show our software possibilities, and you will have an opportunity to ask questions by typing them in the chat box, using the microphone, or calling inby phone.
After registering you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of event, click the link to join the event. After GoToWebinar software is installed (it's free and takes only a few minutes), you'll see our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Related blog post:
- WEBINAR: Featuring our Precast Concrete Solution: A tool package made for the Precast Industry on the Revit platform
- WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – Slabs: Modeling and Documentation
- WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – Detailed Modeling of Columns and Beams in Revit
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Revit add-on – Smart Assemblies – long awaited features in the update
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams