This webinar is about efficiently modeling precast slabs in Revit, specifically by using structural framing elements. Register below for this insider-look at using AGACAD's software for Precast Concrete.
Ideal for structural engineers, designers & drafters, BIM modelers & detailers, and CAD engineers & technicians. Also for companies in building design & engineering, consultancy, and manufacturing.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Layout of hollow-core, double tee, solid slabs with automated cuts at openings, different slab shapes and slopes.
- Dividing a single floor into separate floors automatically.
- Filigran slabs – creating girders as structural framing elements with predefined rules.
- Adding connections and cuts to different slabs.
- Auto-numbering based on selected rules.
- Generating shop tickets with auto-dimensions.
Valensas Balsevičius | MEng Structural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer
BIM software for designing precast concrete structures
Precast Concrete enables easy and fast modeling of precast concrete walls, floors, beams, and columns in Revit with real-time project updates. Automatically split architectural or structural floors into various types of slabs (massive slabs, hollow-core slabs, etc.) according to predefined rules. Split walls into wall panels. Distribute connectors, cuts, plates, supports, anchors, grout tubes, and other details according to predefined rules. Easily mark and renumber project elements based on properties and location. Automatically generate fabrication information with desired views, schedules, and customized drawings for each structural element.
We hope to see you online!
If you'd like to take a free trial of the software that will be used in this webinar, simply download our TOOLS4BIM Dock. When you open Revit, you can then take a trial of any of our tools.
Related blog posts:
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- A post-show glance at TPS 2018
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM for Precast Concrete
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams