This webinar is intended for structural engineers, structural modelers, architects and BIM coordinators.
Previously Cut Opening solution could layout openings only for MEP line based elements. From now on, Cut Opening is capable of working with Structural Framing category too! (Related blog post: NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams)
Cut Opening creates opening in building structures belonging to Structural Framing category throughout an architectural or structural Revit® model in real-time for high-speed and precise design and drawings, accurate bill of materials, and shop drawings.
During the webinar we will cover these topics:
- Opening configuration preparation
- Opening insertion
- Management of Opening alteration
- Openings for windows and doors when architectural walls are linked
Final result after the webinar:
- Users are able to layout openings for Structural Framing category
- Users are able to layout openings for Door and Window category
Don’t hesitate to try out free evaluation license.
The webinar will be held twice - please choose the time that suits you best. Registration is required.
Don't forget to check your local time!
Briefly about the webinar:
We organize online events using GoToWebinar service. During the webinar we will show our software possibilities and you will have an opportunity to ask questions by typing them in the chat box, using the microphone or calling by phone.
After registering you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of the event, click the link to connect. After GoToWebinar software is installed (it's free and takes only a few minutes), you'll see our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Related blog posts:
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- Cut Opening collaboration improvements for Revit® users
- Cut Opening Software Opens New Possibilities for Collaboration between Revit® Users
- Openings for MEP Accessories in Revit® Models
- New Cut Opening Version Released. Missing functionality has been implemented (Part 1)
- New Cut Opening Version Released. Missing functionality has been implemented (Part 2)
- New Cut Opening families are available. Now it’s possible to use your own opening families