Did you know we became an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner in early October? In light of that, we invite you to join in our webinar that will take a look at the basics of Precast Concrete in Revit and show how you can increase modeling and documentation efficiency.
Please register below for the time most convenient for you and join us for Precast 101 on November 8th!
The 45-minute presentation will be followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
This beginner-level webinar is ideal for structural engineers, designers & drafters, BIM modelers & detailers, CAD engineers & technicians. Also for companies in building design & engineering, consultancy, and manufacturing.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Modeling and documenting a precast structure in Revit and improving efficiency with Revit add-ons.
- Creating wall panels, slabs, columns, beams, windows, doors, and MEP openings.
- Assigning mark values based on rules for any type of Precast element.
- Automating dimensions in plans, elevations, and shop drawings.
Valensas Balsevičius | MEng Structural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer
Comprehensive BIM software for detailed modeling of precast concrete elements in Revit®
Precast Concrete enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns and get full project updates on the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- Precast, Metal/Wood Framing Floor join Autodesk App Store
- Autodesk sees AGACAD Solution at Precast Show
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- A post-show glance at TPS 2018
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM for Precast Concrete