In this webinar, we'd like to present to you the brand new version of our MEP Hangers software that has more power, handsome good looks, new features, and greater speed.
To put it more exclamatorily:
NEW software engine! NEW software interface! NEW workflows! NEW (↑) software speed!
Join our MEP Hangers webinar and see what's NEW!
- Hanger assembly systems from several Revit families
Automatically find details in one element and place them in the same location in another
- One rule for the whole pipe system
- Automation of LOD 400 modeling
- Rules to find any object around MEP and connect hangers to it
- Split Pipes, Ducts, Cable Trays, Conduits by manufacturer's length
Jokūbas Vaišvila | BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for fast precision layout of hangers and supports
MEP Hangers enables the instant large-scale insertion of hangers and supports for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits throughout a Revit model. The software uses simple yet highly flexible rules to select the relevant MEP systems and add (or modify) the needed hangers or supports with their various connections. They can be distributed as a fixed number per segment or based on the distance between bearing points. MEP Hangers also splits ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits into predefined lengths as needed and marks all service components for fabrication. For on-site precision and efficiency, it exports bearing points to Trimble or TopCon tools and drilling robots.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- Client on MEP Hangers: "It's amazing... It's crazy."
- 'Building BIM Together' in Qatar, Kuwait & Bahrain
- Use MEP Hangers with Revit set to other languages
- More AGACAD Tools in the Autodesk App Store!
- WEBINAR: Automation of Complex MEP Hangers and Supports in Revit
- July 2017 Newsletter
- Q&A: How do you create a combined duct-pipe hanger?
- Q&A: How do you keep hangers attached to a structure that has been updated?
- Smith Brothers: “Smart Hangers took our hydraulic projects to a new level”