Are you an out-of-box Revit user?
Or maybe you don't use Revit, but you're thinking about making the switch from AutoCAD 2D to BIM?
Either way, this webinar is for you.
Modeling and documentation of precast concrete elements in Revit is the topic. We're talking slabs, stairs, balconies, columns, etc. Connections, reinforcement, shop drawings, construction drawings, and detail views will also be covered. Plus, your host will talk about the advantages and challenges of using Revit for designing precast, show some tips and tricks, and present the efficiency tools that our Precast Concrete BIM Solution brings to the table.
The 1-hour webinar + Q&A will be hosted twice on December 12th, so please join the time most convenient for you.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Ways to model different precast elements – walls, slabs, beams, stairs, balconies, etc.
- Inserting connections – corbels, embed plates, grout tubes, column shoes, lifting hardware, bolts, etc.
- Families for precast elements
- Renumbering precast elements, adding additional parameters and information to them
- Creating assemblies and shop drawings for precast elements
- Generating construction drawings, erection details
Comprehensive BIM software for detailed modeling of precast concrete elements in Revit®
Precast Concrete enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns and get full project updates on the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.
We hope to see you online!
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock, and take a trial of our Precast Concrete BIM Solution PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.