What's the latest building style you can frame with AGACAD‘s Framing software for Revit? Heavy Timber and Post-&-Beam structures! The new Wood Framing Oak software is powerful and flexible, automating the design process for even the most complex and unique structures – it’s just a matter of figuring out a workflow and required families.
We've already covered multi-layered timber frames and frames with SIP panels for walls, floors and roofs, high-quality ventilated facades, and architectural curtain walls with highly detailed elements. So now it's time to move on to framing with massive timbers. We invite you to join our webinar!
You’ll see the technology for creating heavy-timber-framed walls, floors and roofs using our Wood Framing Oak software and sample families. You’ll also see how to distribute and manage details for creating connections with cuts common for oak frames using Smart Details and, finally, how to prepare shop drawings, cut lists, and even export wood elements and details to any CNC machine and CAD/CAM production line, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
Join our webinar and see how to:
- Set up configurations and standards for creating wall, floor, and roof frames using heavy timbers.
- Auto-generate truss framing and define detailed, multi-layer rafters in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates.
- Distribute & manage details for creating connections with cuts common for oak frames using Smart Details.
- Easily prepare shop drawings and cut lists with all required views and where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass is calculated.
- Export elements and details to a CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line.
Eve Januleviciute | Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for designing heavy timber framing in Revit
Wood Framing Oak lets Revit® users instantly frame heavy-timber walls, floors, and roofs, create post-&-beam structures, perform structural analysis, and generate custom shop drawings. Functions are versatile, parameters easy to control, and changes occur in real time. No more drafting – just design and decide, knowing you’ll get a high-quality model.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- More Rafter Technology added to AGACAD Roof Framing Solutions
- NEW FEATURES for Wood/Metal Framing: Automated Rafters in Revit
- How to Offset Analytical Lines for Structural Beams
- WEBINAR: SIPs & CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Complex Connections for Timber/Steel Frames in Revit®
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Truss Floors in Revit
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more
- WEBINAR: Frame Complex Floors with Connections Automatically
- WEBINAR: ‘Template Project’ functionality for Framing in Revit!
- NEW FEATURES for Wood & Metal Framing: Plate connections, Stud splitting, Siding alignment, and more
- Webinar Wrap-up: Prefabricated Roof Panels
- Wood/Metal Framing Enhancements – Bridging, Openings, Siding and more
- NEW FEATURE: Template Projects in Framing Software for Revit – the Biggest Splash of the Summer!
- BIM Wood Framing Models and Data Flow for Automated CAD/CAM Production Lines in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Prefabricated Timber Roof Panelling and Framing in Revit