We’re kicking off our 2018 webinar season on January 31st! The first installment will be on framing multi-story buildings in Revit®. The content of the webinar is applicable to both wood and metal framing, so if you’re into either or both of those, we invite you to join us.
We kindly invite all current users of our Framing software as well as potential users to attend. If you're a modeler, designer, engineer, or architect in Revit, we warmly welcome you to join in this webinar. The workflow our engineer will present significantly speeds up framing multi-story buildings. Come and see how to do it for yourself!
Topics that our engineer will cover in this webinar include:
- Designing walls/floors for multi-story buildings, including main and secondary framing
- Making sheathing layouts using predefined configurations
- Generating shop drawings and material schedules for identical wall and floor frames in multi-story buildings.
Eve Januleviciute | Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
On the registration page, please FIRST *set your time zone*. And THEN select the webinar time which is most convenient for you.
We hope to see you online!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to take a free trial of our framing tools, simply download our TOOLS4BIM Dock. When you open Revit, you can then take a trial of any of our tools. The ones that will be used in this webinar are the Wood Framing Floor, Wood Framing Wall, Metal Framing Floor, and Metal Framing Wall modules.
Related blog posts:
- Wood/Metal Framing Enhancements – Bridging, Openings, Siding and more
- WEBINAR: Prefabricated Timber/Steel Roof Panelling and Framing in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Metal/Light-gauge Steel Framing Walls in Revit
- WEBINAR Wrap-up: Metal Framing Walls
- NEW FEATURE: Create metal floor trusses in Revit
- NEW FEATURES for Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Modify Joined Openings, Split Studs and Joists, Add Sloped Custom Headers, and more
- NEW FEATURES for Wood & Metal Framing: Plate connections, Stud splitting, Siding alignment, and more
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Complex Floors
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Truss Floors in Revit