We're hosting a webinar to highlight a new function of our Framing software: automated framing of wood or metal floors. Whether your floors are simple or complex, you can frame them with speed and ease. We're here to show you how in this webinar!
We kindly invite all current users of our Framing software as well as potential users to attend this half-hour webinar. Come hear about the latest features that make framing floors in Revit easier than ever.
Registration is open and free!
In this webinar about framing timber or light-gauge steel floors, you’ll see the entire workflow: from having a simple floor modeled in Revit to auto-generating multilayer floor framing using Wood Framing Floor+. Not enough? Good, because we’re only starting. You’ll also get to see how to cut and frame openings according to predefined rules and distribute Join Connections and other details automatically using Smart Details. And finally – see how to prepare shop drawings and cut lists and how to export wood elements and details to any CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
Eve Januleviciute | Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
Specific topics that will be covered include:
- Auto-generate multi-layer floor framing using custom rules and templates
- Easily control supporting structure, including battens and flooring
- Automate sheathing layouts
- Find structural and engineering clashes
- Cut and frame openings according to predefined rules
- Distribute Join Connections and other details using your own configurations
- Easily prepare shop drawings and cut lists, with all required views, where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass is calculated
- Optional export of elements and details to any CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
We hope you can join us!
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you'd like to try out.
Lot's of resources are available on our YouTube channel. (We hope you'll subscribe!)
CONTACT US with questions and to get personal support!