Cut Opening is an extremely useful BIM app for creating precise openings for MEP services and building structures. Join our webinar to get the low-down on this high-profile tool.
- Openings for MEP services
- find clashes, create rules, insert openings
- Openings for fire protection components
- find clashes, relate clashes to structural element fire rating, insert fire details (fire sleeves, collars, dampers)
- Openings for beams
- find clashes
- create rules
- insert openings
- Openings for doors & windows when the architectural model is linked
- find clashes
- define main opening rules
- insert openings into structural model
BIM software for creating precision openings for MEP services and building structures
Cut Opening creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit® model where ducts, pipes, cable trays and conduits intersect with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams and columns. Cut Opening creates openings with special holding details for structural beams. You get much faster design and drawings and increased precision to ensure accurate bills of materials and builders work.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts
- WEBINAR: CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit
- NIRAS A/S: “AGACAD’s Cut Opening software supports our Lean BIM processes”
- MEP Services, Fire Safety Components & Builders Work Drawings
- More AGACAD Tools in the Autodesk App Store!
- WEBINAR: Cut Opening improvements for structural openings
- Cut Opening improvements based on leading Scandinavian companies
- Tips & Tricks: Insert real openings in place of AutoCAD IFC voids
- NEW FEATURE: Calculate Opening elevation from Level Above
- Video Q&A: How do you find an opening’s dimensions and elevation?