It’s time to demonstrate the new workflow and technology created especially for cross-laminated timber (CLT). In this webinar about CLT, you’ll see how to create CLT panels for walls, floors, and roofs by using AGACAD’s Wood Framing software and sample families, distribute details, and even design ventilated facades!
Join our webinar and see how to:
- Set up configurations and standards for creating CLT panels for walls, floors and roofs.
- Easily generate sheathing layouts by using predefined configurations.
- Distribute and manage details for creating connections common in CLT panels using Smart Details.
- Automate shop drawings and cut lists with all required views; dimensioned, sorted, tagged and scheduled elements; and calculated mass.
- Export elements and details to a CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line.
Eve Januleviciute | Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for efficiently designing cross-laminated timber walls, floors and roofs in Revit
Wood Framing CLT empowers Revit® users instantly create cross-laminated timber floor, roof slabs and wall panels of any shape or complexity and generate custom shop drawings. CLT "XL" panels (slabs) or the layout of CLT "S" panels and details can be modified and updated whenever the project is changed. Dynamic update functionality can make changes to CLT panels of the same type at once. Functions are versatile, parameters easy to control, and changes occur in real time. No more drafting – just design and decide, knowing you’ll get a high-quality model.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- More Rafter Technology added to AGACAD Roof Framing Solutions
- NEW FEATURES for Wood/Metal Framing: Automated Rafters in Revit
- How to Offset Analytical Lines for Structural Beams
- WEBINAR: SIPs & CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Complex Connections for Timber/Steel Frames in Revit®
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Truss Floors in Revit
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more
- WEBINAR: Frame Complex Floors with Connections Automatically
- WEBINAR: ‘Template Project’ functionality for Framing in Revit!
- NEW FEATURES for Wood & Metal Framing: Plate connections, Stud splitting, Siding alignment, and more
- Webinar Wrap-up: Prefabricated Roof Panels
- Wood/Metal Framing Enhancements – Bridging, Openings, Siding and more
- NEW FEATURE: Template Projects in Framing Software for Revit – the Biggest Splash of the Summer!
- BIM Wood Framing Models and Data Flow for Automated CAD/CAM Production Lines in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Prefabricated Timber Roof Panelling and Framing in Revit