Our second webinar of 2018 will be on February 8 and will cover precast concrete and the modeling and documentation thereof.
We invite all current users of our Precast Concrete software as well as potential users to attend. This webinar is ideal for structural engineers, designers & drafters, BIM modelers & detailers, and CAD engineers & technicians. Companies in building design & engineering, consultancy, and manufacturing are likewise whole-heartedly welcome!
Topics that our engineer will address:
- Modeling a wide variety of types and shapes of precast slabs, walls, columns, and beams.
- Automating the insertion of connection details – hardware, cuts, etc.
- Generating documentation – shop tickets, drawings, schedules, bill of materials
Valensas Balsevičius | Meng Structural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer
On the registration page, please FIRST *set your time zone*. And THEN select the webinar time which is most convenient for you.
We hope to see you online!
Speaking of precast concrete, we'll be exhibiting at The Precast Show (Feb 22-24) in Denver. If any of you precasters out there will also be in the Mile High City for that, look us up at — it'd be our pleasure to meet you!
If you'd like to take a free trial of the software that will be used in this webinar, simply download our TOOLS4BIM Dock. When you open Revit, you can then take a trial of any of our tools. The ones that comprise the Precast Concrete Suite are:
Related blog posts:
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”