In this webinar, we'll show the latest enhancements made to the Rafter framing module that is now part of our Wood & Metal Roof framing software. Now creating rafters automatically is much smoother and more intuitive, just as it has always been for walls, floors, and prefabricated roofs. The powerful Rafter tool seamlessly automates the roof splitting and framing process: split a roof by faces and then frame it with Roof + (Wood version, Metal version).
Join our webinar and see how to:
- Automatically split roofs by faces according to any architectural roof shape;
- Define detailed, multi-layer timber/steel rafters for roof framing in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates;
- Automate shop drawings, including sorting, tagging, dimensioning and scheduling of all frames and their elements.
Eve Januleviciute | Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for designing wooden/metal roof trusses and rafter systems
Wood Framing Roof & Metal Framing Roof let Revit® users instantly create truss and/or rafter systems of any shape or complexity, perform structural analysis, and generate custom shop drawings. It’s a potent BIM workflow booster. Functions are versatile, parameters easy to control, and changes occur in real time. No more drafting – just design and decide, knowing you’ll get a high-quality model.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- How to Offset Analytical Lines for Structural Beams
- WEBINAR: SIPs & CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Complex Connections for Timber/Steel Frames in Revit®
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Truss Floors in Revit
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more
- WEBINAR: Frame Complex Floors with Connections Automatically
- WEBINAR: ‘Template Project’ functionality for Framing in Revit!
- NEW FEATURES for Wood & Metal Framing: Plate connections, Stud splitting, Siding alignment, and more
- October 2017 Newsletter
- Webinar Wrap-up: Prefabricated Roof Panels
- Wood/Metal Framing Enhancements – Bridging, Openings, Siding and more
- NEW FEATURE: Template Projects in Framing Software for Revit – the Biggest Splash of the Summer!
- BIM Wood Framing Models and Data Flow for Automated CAD/CAM Production Lines in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Prefabricated Timber Roof Panelling and Framing in Revit