If you're an AGACAD customer with an expired contract, WE WANT YOU BACK! Here's an offer just for you.
Now through July 31, choose from one of the three deals below to renew your outdated (1) maintenance or (2) subscription – or even (3) migrate your perpetual license to one of our other BIM Solutions that's more relevant to your current design work.
When you renew the software, you'll get 3 versions: for Revit 2020, for Revit 2021, and for the next Revit 2022 release (Revit 2019 available upon request), all updates and new features implemented from the most advanced users' BIM practices and feedback, plus tech support.
|Deal #1||Deal #2||Deal #3|
Waive Outdated-Maintenance Fee
Renew Expired Annual Subscription for 30% Off
Migrate Perpetual License to a different BIM Solution
Got a perpetual license whose maintenance contract expired more than 6 months ago? Renew it, and we'll waive the outdated maintenance fee. The new maintenance contract will start from the date of the new renewal order (not from the expiration date of the outdated contract).
Did renewal of your annual license slip by you? Renew it today, and we'll take 30% OFF the renewal cost as a way to say "thanks for coming back!"
License must have expired at least 3 months ago.
Has your work situation changed since you first decided to go with our software? We're glad that you invested in one of our perpetual licenses, so if what you needed once upon a time is not what you need now, here is your chance to migrate your perpetual license to one of our other products – for just the maintenance and support fees! That way you won't have lost your investment due to a change in your line of work.
We are ready to provide you with a complete cost quotation and advise you on how you can benefit most from this offer. Please let us know which products you are interested in renewing or to which you would like to migrate. Or you can just ask "How can I get the most out of this offer?" and we'll be glad to consult you. Get your consultation - contact us!
Not sure about your contract status? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Get your license summary!
Products You May Renew or Migrate To
|Precast Concrete||Wood Framing Wall||Wood Framing Suite|
|Smart Browser||Wood Framing Floor||Metal Framing Suite|
|MEP Hangers||Wood Framing Roof||Metal Framing Wall|
|Cut Opening||Wood Framing SIPS*||Metal Framing Floor|
|Fire Sprinklers||Wood Framing OAK*||Metal Framing Roof|
|Smart Assemblies||Wood Framing CLT*||Smart Connections|
|* 1st-year Implementation Package mandatory.|
Terms & Conditions
Deal #1 applies to perpetual licenses whose yearly maintenance contract expired at least 6 months ago but not more than 4 years ago. Must renew for at least ONE (1) year of maintenance, plus co‑term maintenance on additional contracts, if applicable. If maintenance contract expired more than 1 year ago, purchase of a 2-hour support plan is mandatory. By purchasing maintenance renewal, outdated maintenance fee will be waived and the date of the new renewal order will be used as the new maintenance contract date for future renewals.
Deal #2 applies to annual subscriptions (licenses) that expired at least 3 months ago but not more than 4 years ago. Must renew for at least ONE (1) year, plus co‑term on additional subscriptions, if applicable. If subscription expired more than 1 year ago, purchase of a 2-hour support plan is mandatory.
Deal #3 applies to perpetual licenses. Must purchase maintenance and support.
Deals apply to BIM Solutions only. Not applicable to T4R Add-ons.
AGACAD reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel this offer at any time. Offer valid until July 31, 2020.
At AGACAD, we create solutions for continual BIM acceleration, based on the insights and experience of the world's leading BIM practitioners, ensuring that you can finish your projects in Revit on time, on budget, and at the highest quality standards.
So come back, and stay up to date with AGACAD and the world's most advanced BIM professionals!
Best BIM practices. They're built right into our solutions.
Read up on perpetual and annual licenses.
Perpetual License with active Maintenance contract includes:
- Software activation for unlimited time, allowing the User to use the licensed software indefinitely.
- 3 versions of the selected product — for the previous version of Revit, the current version of Revit, and the upcoming release of Revit — for one workstation while the Maintenance contract is active. The Maintenance contract is valid for 12 months (365 days) and may be renewed before or after its termination.
- All updates, only while the Maintenance contract is active.
- Technical support, only while the Maintenance contract is active. (See more on Terms and Conditions.)
- Option to migrate from standalone to network license type. Ordering the annual Network Activation Service makes network license type available. (See Licensing Options.)
If the Maintenance contract of a Perpetual License fails to be renewed after 1 year or longer, thus causing the Maintenance contract to become inactive:
- Only 1 version of the selected product is available: for the current version of Revit.
- No updates.
- No technical support.
- Maintenance may be renewed (late fee applies).
Annual Subscription includes:
- Software activation for 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
- 3 versions of the selected product — for the previous version of Revit, the current version of Revit, and the upcoming release of Revit — for one workstation.
- All updates during active Annual Subscription period.
- Technical support during initial active Annual Subscription period.
- Option to migrate from standalone to network license type. Ordering the annual Network Activation Service makes network license type available.
More information: http://www.aga-cad.com/buy/terms-and-conditions