Great news for those working in the French version of Revit. Thanks to Eurostudio, our partner in France, AGACAD’s TOOLS4BIM Dock (2018, 2017) is now available in French!
And not only the Dock, but 3 tools are also en français:
Excel2R imports tables from MS Excel into Revit and retains style and format settings, significantly speeding up project documentation by synchronizing with the original spreadsheet, keeping your tables in Revit and in Excel tightly linked.
Smart Browser Free lets you easily find families on your computer, check their types and parameters, view them in 2D or 3D, and then drag-and-drop to add elements to your project.
Smart Browser Simple/Power lets you easily find Revit families on your computer or company server, check their types and parameters, view them in 2D or 3D, and then drag-and-drop to add elements to your project.
To use any of the above tools in French, just choose a Revit version (below) and download the TOOLS4BIM Dock in French:
For those who don't know what the TOOLS4BIM Dock is, it's basically the access point to all of AGACAD's Revit add-ons and BIM solutions. It's where E-help can be found and free trials can be taken and where software updates and news come to you.
If you'd like to take a trial in English of these or any other tools of ours, then you can do that right here by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock (English) below.
Related blog posts:
- Speed up Revit® project documentation with Excel2R
- Video Q&A: Can you drag-n-drop Revit® families from Smart Browser?
- An Already-great Tool Just Got Even Better: The Updated Smart Browser Manage
- Free AGACAD Add-ons for More Efficient Workflow in Revit®
- Smart Select: Free Revit® Add-on for Faster and Easier Selection of Elements
- WEBINAR: Sharing Revit® Content in a BIM Team