Thus, starting today, you can choose to run Revit in any of its available languages (listed below) AND still use MEP Hangers.
To be clear, MEP Hangers itself isn’t translated into all these languages, but it does mean that you can run Revit in, say, Russian or German (or any of the other above languages) — and all the features of MEP Hangers will still work properly. Now that's some great news!
Need to know how to change your Revit language? Head over to Autodesk’s Knowledge Network page!
So, if you have been hesitant to use MEP Hangers because you couldn’t run it on Revit set to Korean or Czech, well, now you CAN. :-) Go ahead and take a trial below! And if you’re already a user of MEP Hangers and you’d like to run it in another Revit language, well, go for it.
Related blog posts:
- What clients have to say:
- Client on MEP Hangers: "It's amazing... It's crazy."
- Smith Brothers: “Smart Hangers took our hydraulic projects to a new level”
- NDY Malaysia: “Smart Sprinklers is essential in our day to day usage of Revit.”
- More AGACAD Tools in the Autodesk App Store!
- WEBINAR: Automation of Complex MEP Hangers and Supports in Revit
- Q&A: How do you create a combined duct-pipe hanger?
- Q&A: How do you keep hangers attached to a structure that has been updated?
- NEW! Unistrut Trapeze Hanger and Support Revit® Families. Multiple Run Capability for Smart Hangers!
- How to Place One Hanger on MEP Element in Revit® Model?
- Easier Work with Hangers in Revit® during Construction Stage