AGACAD will be heading to the Mile High City this week to exhibit at The Precast Show – the largest trade show in North America exclusively dedicated to precast.
Naturally we’re looking forward to this outstanding opportunity to showcase our software to the industry in the US! If you're not familiar with our precast software for Revit®, here's a quick summary of how it supports the advancement of the precast industry.
We invite you to come visit with us at if you or your company will be in attendance. It's always a pleasure for us to speak with AEC professionals from around the world, and we want to hear more about how the US precast industry works and what your design needs are.
When: February 22–24, 2018
Where: Colorado Convention Center, Denver
Find us in Aisle 200, right across from the bookstore.
- WEBINAR: BIM for Precast: Models, Connections & Documentation
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- Review of Revit Add-on for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”