Our Smart Walls add-on for Revit has recently been bolstered with 5 new functions for joining and splitting walls. Here's a quick video overview of what's new! See below for one-line descriptions of each new function.
Split walls relative to openings
Join two selected walls
Split curved walls
Split walls with openings & automatically cut both walls if the split is in the opening area
Split walls that have a distance of "0" from an opening
If your already a user of our Smart Walls add-on, be sure to download the update via the TOOLS4BIM Dock to take advantage of these new functions in your projects.
- download our free TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit (2018, etc.),
- open Revit,
- select Smart Walls in the Dock,
- click "Get Trial",
- and enter your activation code, which will be sent to you via email. (Be sure to check your spam folder.)
Related blog posts:
- The Precast Show 2018. Bringing 'BIM for Precast' to Denver — AGACAD
- Webinar Wrap-up: BIM for Precast Concrete
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Cool Tools for Precast Walls
- WEBINAR: Precast Concrete - Detailed Modeling of Columns and Beams in Revit
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – Walls. Modeling and Documentation in Revit®
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- NEW Solution! Ventilated Facades – Take your walls to the next level in Revit!