Dear Clients, Colleagues, Followers,
We want to let you know that, amid what for some is a time of disruption, AGACAD’s team of engineers and developers continues functioning at 100% plus. Working remotely with customers all over the world is not new for us. We’ve been doing that routinely for more than a decade.
Now is a really good time to enhance your business processes – not just for current circumstances but with long-term vision. After all, the world is evolving, and so is AEC. Including BIM best practices (which are built into our solutions).
We encourage you to use this time to grow your team’s productivity and expertise. To help, we’re offering special short-term licenses and quick trainings: 3-month licenses for teams of 3/5/10+ users and training of the team within 1 business day.
We offer all training, consulting and demos online, with the GoToMeeting platform, and also consult by phone and email, drawing on how other companies have solved design challenges like yours.
For more details, get in touch:
- for live demos, training sessions or licenses – email@example.com
- for technical assistance, expert consulting or development requests –firstname.lastname@example.org
- free 14-day trials are available on the TOOLS4BIMDOCK
As for our LIVE WEBINARS, in April-May our in-house Revit experts will present best practices for:
- Prefabricated concrete buildings in Revit (new features for Wall/Beam Reinforcement)
- Precast Parking Garages (special workflow)
- Complex Roof Truss systems in Revit
- Complex multilayer timber/ light-gauge steel walls in Revit
- Openings for MEP services and building structures in Revit
- Revit family parameter management & browsing
- Curtain walls & panels in Revit
- Ventilated facades in Revit
Stay tuned for the exact dates and times for these free webinars, which we hope you’ll join.
In short, we’re full of energy and optimism, always ready to address your needs.
With best wishes for your safety and success,